Photo sharing sites let you store and upload pictures. In fact, photographers can post […]
Simple Tips for Submitting Articles
Article submission is one of the best ways to promote your website or make money online business. Aside from that you are positioning yourself as an expert in your field. It is therefore important to do it right in order to be successful with this marketing method. Here are some simple tips:
Include your bio box
- In submitting your articles, always remember to include a compelling bio box that will encourage readers to click through to your website.
- Your bio box should contain an ideal of 5-6 lines which of course should include your name. Two lines should talk about who you are and what you do.
- Try including a free gift such as free ebook or your newsletter. If allowed include a list of your website URL’s.
- Make your articles interesting to read and informative. When readers are drawn into them and enjoy your article so much that they want to know more, they will click through to your website.
- You can include in your articles information about your product or service, product reviews, and in the news topics about your industry.
- You can write about helpful tips and instructions about how to use a piece of software that you are selling.
- You can also write some humorous antidotes and stories relating to your product, service and industry.
Article Submitting tools
- Use a service or article submitter software that includes article directories as well as lists. This saves you a lot of time compared to submitting them manually.
- You will receive traffic from both lists and directories. Directories will also give you valuable back links to your site.
- These links will help to raise your Page Rank in Google and helps improve your position in the search engines.
You can also take advantage of free content from Morniche. This is a free affiliate website offering lots of tools and free content. You will save a lot of time by just rewriting these articles and submit them to article directories.