ShareTweetBlogging is indeed a very creative way of making money. It is not very […]
How to Set up a Blog?
It really takes nothing to get a blog started. You can do it for free, you can buy a domain and get hosting fairly cheap. Even the setting up of plug-ins is pretty easy; an amateur can do it as well. The tough job is about deciding what to do your blog with. How to use it of all? Whichever platform you obtain your support to blog from, there are certain important steps before you are into a smooth go.
1. Modify & configure- Go through the various categories in the blogging platform, keep in mind that you have to update and personalize continuously as much as possible to make your blog unique. The profile, plug-in, theme of your blog must be allied to its content. Change the standard “admin” user name to your name, as this would personalize your blog. As a result the readers will have a direct sense of communication on a personal level with the owner-operator-writer of the blog and retain an urge to revisit it often.
2. Theme Modification – select a theme that goes with your niche. You will have to download the theme and then FTP (upload) it onto your WordPress platform. Be alert that your blog looks just like another WordPress blog, there’s no point maintaining it since people care to visit your blog. If you want to attract visitors to your blog, draw in more increasingly then you just can’t afford to be unprofessional. More you personalize your blog, more you relate to it, more it emerges effective. You have to stand out from the crowd in order to get noticed. Spammers on the Internet create blogs but do not usually spend any time upgrading or modifying them so this will also differentiate you from this type of Internet pest.
3. Content is very important – Create your content for the blog and soon update it. Content could be in the form of a written blog post, a video, an audio or a combination of these. Readers don’t retain interest with stale contents nor do they appreciate repetitive stuff. So you have to perennially conceive newer contents. In case you ever apprehend to suffer from a barren period – a sort of blank- when you fail to produce any good content, have something ready in advance. This pre-conceived content can be uploaded to your blog with set dates to be published.
4. Promote Your Content – You can’t afford to have a good blog and then sit idle. Unless you announce the presence of your blog no body really knows that it exists. Hence your blog requires promotion. You want to be writing articles and distributing them all over the Internet to the several article directories. You have to reach out to more people in order to make more money online. Drop a link in your “Bio” or “About The Author” box back to your blog. You have to diversify for attracting more traffic- so it is recommended that you should remember to add your site to bookmarking sites – and, encourage your readers to do the same.
5. Responses and feedback – Make sure to always remain accessible to the visitors of your blog. Allow provisions for an opt-In form at your blog so that your readers can sign up to get communication from you from time to time. Benefit yourself through their responses and feedbacks. Build a web of network with your readers and visitors whom you will hopefully be able to turn into potential customers eventually.
To quickly and easily start your own blog, use ready made PLR blogs.