ShareTweetDomain flipping is growing in popularity among Internet marketers. This practice revolves around buying […]
Get Paid to Place Banners on Your Site
UPDATE: Performancing ads seem to stop serving their publishers well. They used to be a good company but as of now it seems that there’s some problem when it comes to paying their publishers (that includes you if you choose to use their service).
Click here for the link to a program where it pays you to place their banners on your site. I’m sure it’s what you’re looking for.
Just disregard the articles below.
Displaying an advertiser’s banner on your site is one of the easiest ways to make money online. The most popular of this is placing 125 x 125 banner slots on your sidebar. Another popular format is the 468 x 60 banner which you can display on the upper or lower part of your site depending on the advertiser’s requirement.
Get paid to place the 125 x 125 Banner
You can sell your own 125 x 125 private ads and get 100% of the revenue. However, if you’re blog is new or still “small” it would be somewhat hard to get advertisers for direct ad sales.
Fortunately there’s a quick solution to that. You can use Performancing ads to start earning some income while waiting for your blog to grow. This is an ad network that specializes in brokering 125×125 banner ads. It accepts all blogs no matter what their size.
How it Works
- Sign-up as publisher and add your site to the marketplace listing.
- Add a region (simply specify where the ad will appear i.e. sidebar and set your weekly price)
- Download your Plug-in and install it on your blog. You can either show up the banners ads trough the sidebar widget or just paste a snippet code to where you would want the ad to appear.
- You can even add your site to “Exchange Ads” ad system and earn credits which can be converted into FREE traffic to your site.
Earning Potential as a Publisher
You’ll earn 60% of the revenue generated from every successful ad bookings. If you run four ads with at least $2.50 per ad then you’ll have $10 dollars per week which is equal to $40 in a month. Less 40% (the company’s cut) then you have $24 in your account. How good is that for a small blog?
The only problem with this is that it seems to have no widgets available for Blogger platform users as of this time. I’m just wondering if Blogspot users can participate as affiliates.
Earning Potential as an Affiliate
- Earn $10 for each new publisher or advertiser you refer.
- Plus, earn 5% recurring revenue on all advertiser ad buys … for life
For instance you refer 2 new advertisers per month and each spends an average of $250 per month. Within 1 year, you’d be making a cool $300 per month in 100% passive income.
How much more if you referred 5 new advertisers per month? You’ll be earning over $750 per month after 1 year.
Payments are made monthly via PayPal. The good thing in this is that it has no minimum payout requirement. How good is that? Do I need to say more?